How long is the product lead time?
Lead times for products vary by commodity and often depend on many factors, such as the size of the production order, processing complexity, availability of raw materials and lead time, and more. In general, lead times can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months, and may increase as the number and complexity of products increases. If you want to know more about the delivery time of the goods, please contact us.
- What are the product OEM/ODM processes?
- How does BEAUNION check the products' quality?
- If you have a favorite product, can you imitate it?
- Is there a charge for sample making? How many samples can be provided at one time? How long does sample preparation usually take?
- Can you provide bottle containers for Beaunion to fill?
- If there are ingredients specified by yourself, can Beaunion also assist in developing the formula?
- What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) for product OEM?
- Can you provide mixed semi-finished materials for BEAUNION filling?