Is there a charge for sample making? How many samples can be provided at one time? How long does sample preparation usually take?
During the initial product inquiry, BEAUNION can provide free preliminary samples for you to test. If you need further proofing and sample modification, we will provide quotations and charge sample costs according to the type of product sample preparation you need. The sample preparation time is usually about 2 to 3 working days. The sales staff will also confirm the sample preparation time after receiving the sample fee and report it to you actively.
The available sample size can be based on different categories such as:
◆ Cosmetics: 3～5pcs of finished products; 30～50g of cosmetic materials
◆ Skin care products: maintenance trial products 2～3pcs; skin care products inner materials 30～50g
◆ Cosmetic container: 1～3pcs
- What are the product OEM/ODM processes?
- How does BEAUNION check the products' quality?
- If you have a favorite product, can you imitate it?
- Can you provide bottle containers for Beaunion to fill?
- If there are ingredients specified by yourself, can Beaunion also assist in developing the formula?
- How long is the product lead time?
- What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) for product OEM?
- Can you provide mixed semi-finished materials for BEAUNION filling?
- I have specified the packaging material container I want to use, can BEAUNION assist in finding and purchasing it?