Can the product be sent for third-party inspection? How are the fees charged?
Yes, BEAUNION can send third-party inspections services on behalf of BEAUNION.
The inspection fee is quoted according to the inspection items. BEAUNION will also charge the inspection agency fee and recommend customers to choose the most effective inspection plan.
Common cosmetic and skincare product inspection agencies: SGS, SuperLab.
SGS Group is a multinational group headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, specializing in testing, inspection and certification services.
SuperLab is a third-party inspection company of Taiwan that specializes in the medical, chemical, and biological fields. The services that it provides include global professional inspections, contract research, and proficiency testing. SuperLab mainly provide inspection and commissioned research services for general consumer products, cosmetics, agricultural products, health foods, medicines, chemicals, and medical appliances, as well as clinical trial and environmental inspection services.
Common cosmetic and skin care products third-party inspection content:
Sunscreen Efficacy Test: SPF value, Boots Star Rating.
Function Assessments: such as moisturizing, whitening, anti-aging effects, etc.
- How many factories does BEAUNION currently have? What is the daily production capacity?
- Is there a charge for sample making? How many samples can be provided at one time? How long does sample preparation usually take?
- Can you provide mixed semi-finished materials for BEAUNION filling?
- How does BEAUNION check the quality?
- Can you provide bottle containers for Beaunion to fill?
- If there are ingredients specified by yourself, can Beaunion also assist in developing the formula?